Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: No.6 Kexueyuan South Rd., Haidian, Beijing, China
Tel: +86-10-62600882 Email: wangyoushi AT ict DOT ac DOT cn
I am a Ph.D. student in computer science from the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences and was advised by Prof. Zhiyong Liu. Before that, I obtained my B.S. degree in computer science with distinction from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2013.
- Cloud Computing
- Distributed System
- Algorithm Design
- Game Theory
- Datacenter with High Efficiency – Optimizinging Organization and Scheduling of Datacenter Resources (Natural Science Foundation of China Major International Collaboration Project 61520106005)
- Green Network – Theory and Techniques for Reducing Network Energy Consumption (Natural Science Foundation of China Major International Collaboration Project 61020106002)
- Power Consumption Minimization and Resource Utilization Maximization in Large-scale Data Centers (Natural Science Foundation of China Major International Collaboration Project 61161160566)
- Wang Y, Zhang F, Wang R, Shi Y, Guo H, Liu Z. Real-Time Task Scheduling for Joint Energy Efficiency Optimization in Data Centers. The 22nd IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications(ISCC), 2017.
- Zhou B, Zhang F, Wang L, Hou C, Antonio F, Athanasios V, Wang Y, Wu J, Liu Z. HDEER: A Distributed Routing Scheme for Energy-Efficient Networking. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications(JSAC), January 2016,34(6)
- Wang Y, Zhang F, Liu Z. Truthful Strategy and Resource Integration for Multi-tenant Data Center Demand Response. Frontiers in Algorithmics. Volume 9130 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pages 259-270, Springer, 2015