Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: No.6 Kexueyuan South Rd., Haidian, Beijing, China
Tel: +86-13488860701 Email: email@example.com
I am a Ph.D. student in computer science from the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences and was advised by Prof. Zhiyong Liu. Before that, I obtained my B.S. degree in computer science with distinction from the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) in 2011.
- Parallel computing
- Image processing
- SMD3B: a single molecular-defined 3B (SMD3B) to accurately and quickly obtain the super-resolution images of biological structures
- FID3B: a Bayesian analysis of Bleaching and Blinking microscopy method based on fluorescence intensity distribution for super-resolution microscopy technique
- ICTISAF: an ISAF-based single particle 3D reconstruction software package, which can get the high-resolution 3D structure of molecules from the Cryo-EM images of molecules
- siRNADesigner(V2.0): A siRNA prediction method combining sequence and secondary structure information using back-propagation neural network
- Xu F, Zhang M, Liu Z, et al. Bayesian localization microscopy based on intensity distribution of fluorophores. Protein & cell, 2015, 6(3): 211-220.
- Han R, Wang L, Xu F, et al. Drift correction for single-molecule imaging by molecular constraint field, a distance minimum metric. BMC Biophysics, 2015 (1): 1.
- Wang G, Xu F. Precise improvement of ISAF reconstruction algorithm based on the computational radius of density function. Bio-medical materials and engineering, 2014, 24(6): 3787-3795.
- Xu F, Zhang F, Chen X, et al. A siRNA prediction method combining sequence and secondary structure information using back-propagation neural network. International Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications (ISBRA2013), North Carolina, USA, May 20-22, 2013